WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 September 2017

Santa's Gifts (DTDF DT)

One of my DIES TO DIE FOR teamies gets a bit twitchy when the C-mas word is used, so we have to find ways around it ......... sometimes it is easier simply to drug her with choklit.




Other ingredients are Distress Inks (ReInkers) and some of last year's Dovecraft C-mas papers

Tracy will be back from her holidays this weekend, so shipping of orders will be underway on Tuesday 5 September

Hugs, Squirrel xx



10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and I love the layout on this gorgeous C-------s card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Naomi Johnson said...

So darn cute! love the card and super jealous you're onto your christmas cards already. x

Ruth said...

I get twitchy too, but I'm forcing myself. This is so cute - the red of his coat is so vibrant. I'm never very good with any kind of red even though its my favourite colour xx

Jackie C said...

Thank you so very much for sharing at Whimsy, Jackie DT member xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image and so beautifully shown off. Yep! you can bribe me with choklit too LOL.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Annette said...

Beautiful bright festive colours and FAB reds, especially the blending of those pesky shades. He's a beaut hun. xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm with your pal, that C-mas word needs to be burned, shot, and burned again. But your card with Santa, now that some cool stuff.

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love the pops of blue! It sets the whole stamp of beautifully. Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Whimsy Stamps

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow this looks fantastic! Great colouring and card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...