WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 9 September 2017

DTDF (DT) Feel Better

Hello peeps.  It's my day for a design over at the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog.

I have had Toad snuffling this week (nothing wrong with him apart from tiredness) but
we all know how hard it is to have a dose of man flu is, but a get well card for a man with man flu is even harder, until now!



Medicine bottles and spoon were masked, painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and fussy cut

The sentiment is from MFT Get Well Wishes but I can't locate it at the moment

Have a germ free weekend everyone

Hugs Squirrel xx




2 comments:

Annette said...

Hun, if you've found the cure for Man-Flu then you'll be a millionaire (which means you can buy more stash!). Fab card, and lovely shading of those bottles. I like the white gel pen "reflections". xx

Ruth said...

How appropriate. My daughter has been back for 4 days at school and already has a cold. I love the mint green and Kraft combo. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...