WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 June 2017

DTDF (DT) Under The Sea

Hello folks, sorry I am running late today, it has been a chaotic week with illness at home (not me) but it has meant my normal schedule has totally gone to pot.  Anyway, better late than never.

Today's DIES TO DIE FOR make is just where I want to be - it's hot hot hot already here




Would you believe that Die-Namics have now released a porthole die?!  And there was me spending ages fiddling about with those dots to make studs for my own version

As always, the linked items will take to straight to the right place

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous colouring a great design Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

She's fabulously coloured hun, I love her hair, and your porthole is very clever. Why buy a die when you can make one yourself with 3 times as many dies in 3 times the time! ;0) So, have you bought it yet?! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is super cute! Love the green hair! Too funny about the porthole die after spending all that time making yours, but you totally nailed it! Looks fabulous!!! Love the water colour background, lovely dreamy water scene. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable with her pretty green hair and lovely tail matching the little fish..love your port hole window too..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and a lovely layout Squirrel. I hope the patient is better.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You've made a perfect porthole with the pretty and lovely coloured mermaid inside a perfect card too.
Hope all well today.
Faith
x

Juls said...

Gorgeous.. love her green hair xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I do like your homemade porthole. What a sweet mermaid too.

I laugh at what Annette has to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...