WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 1 November 2016

SNSRC #2 Midway Reminder

Morning all, just popping by with a midway reminder for Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge

The Little Acorn who has made this is the adorable Sue (pop over to her blog for the details)


This festive little lady looks amazing in sepia, thank you Sue!

Come on guys, nothing to be scared off - and you still have until 30 November to enter.

Hugs
Squirrel & The Little Acorns



5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous love this idea the card is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Squirrel - gorgeous layout and natural colours - Michelle x

Michelle said...

Hi Squirrel - my apologies just realised it is Sue's card ! Michelle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Ah... I forgot about the one color challenge. I had brown stuff all picked out and rarin' to go then it got so late that I figured I missed out. I see not! I cannot compete with your card's loveliness though. It's winter vintage perfection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...