WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 27 November 2016

I Knead You

Now then, I needed to make a thank you card for a fellow cat fan, so out came my two MFT cat stamp sets.  Then I went to have a look at the current MFT challenges and realised that I could combine all three elements!


So for this little cutie I have used
MFT I Knead You stamp set (for the boxed kitty)
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
MFT Die-Namics stitched scalloped frame die
MFT Grateful For You (word/die set)
MFT Cool Cat stamp set (pawprint)
Papers from my scraps box

and the two challenges are
and

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



5 comments:

Annette said...

Your kitty card is ADORABLE and I like the frame die you've used around him. Soooo cute, and beautiful colouring hun. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER SUPER card, love the image, the sketch, the paw prints and the fabby card.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute and a awesome creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ruth said...

Such a cute card and I love the colours - you've matched them all so well. I look at colour challenges and just stress! Xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute stuff! And us cat lovers know about the appeal of boxes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...