WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 October 2016

It's Behind You!

Hello peeps.  I have been playing with dies, stamps and masking this afternoon.


This ended up being a bit of an MFT-fest
Stamped images from the MFT Merry Everything set, and masked together
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
MFT Stitched scalloped circle frame die
MFT Square grid cover up die
Sentiment from MFT Holiday Subway Art set
Papers and card are Dovecraft and Hobbycraft

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, need to check some of these products out

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute stamp.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

What a great card and clever way to use up off-cuts of paper. (I recognise those, you'll be seeing some soon on my blog too!)
Sharon x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... love the image & papers :) xXx
Visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and lovely card, great use of those papers.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun quilted background. Christmas eh? By golly, I guess that's coming.

Annette said...

Your masking is perfect. I love the image hun, really clever to combine the two cuties. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...