WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 29 September 2016

In The Pink (DT) Flower Power

Morning all.  I have been a terrible blogger recently and only seem to be popping up on Thursdays with Design Team pieces.  I promise I will try harder, but my change of jobs in April means I have fewer hours in my day now, which makes evening blogging much more of a challenge!  Anyhoo, it's a Thursday, so here I am with another Design Team make.

It's a new challenge from those lovely ladies over at IN THE PINK and this time around the challenge is a perennial favourite (the gardeners among you will spot that pun) and it is FLOWER POWER.

It's up to you how you use flowers on your make, but we want PINK and we want FLOWERS!

Here is my DT make:


So, I have used Dyanne from Whimsy Stamps/Wee Stamps
and painted her with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with some Polychromos assistance
Papers are Nitwits from LOTV (now retired sadly)
The flowery border punch on the gingham is a Martha Stewart punch
and the white daisy border is also a Martha Stewart punch
Custom sized card base
I've not added a sentiment as she could be used for so many occasions

Our sponsor for this petalicious challenge is BUGABOO STAMPS

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




18 comments:

Judith said...

Hi from another bad blogger!! - don't know where the time goes between posts. - but at least we turn up every now and again lol. This is so pretty in gorgeous shades of pink and your lovely CAS style hugs Judith x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel love the image and wonderful colour's
Dianne xx :)

downrightcrafty said...

super image and love the design of the card
hugs Kate xx

Janice said...

Very cute and very lovely, Jx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sooooooooo very pretty, love the borders and the gingham.
Faith
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous image and am loving both of those punches too, luv Sam x

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Squirrel - Michelle x

Lorraine said...

She is gorgeous, so pretty
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Squirrel and beautifully coloured..lovely card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I love your wee fairy honey, and her wings are perfect - they look transparent. Just beautiful.
Hugs
xx

Sarah said...

Ooooh, she's a little darling and so beautifully painted. The border at the top is gorgeous. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is actually making the days shorter...or does it just seem that way because I am getting old!!? xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love the pretty image and your design and colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Allicat said...

Hello Squirrel, a beautiful card with such a cute image. I have been a bad blogger lately but this last week I've had a bad cold so that's my excuse. Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine L said...

I always love Wee Stamps - and you've really coloured this one beautifully hon....... LOVE your design too!

Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very cute! And happily pink.

Sue said...

Darlin' Squirrel - you are amongst friends - I never seem to get time to visit everyone as often as I would like to!
This card is absolutely gorgeous. Your painting is exquisite, I love the colours you have put together.
Sue...xxx

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...