WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 19 May 2016

AYLI (DT) Big Bows or Little Bows

Hello my darlin's!  Welcome to another Thursday of fun, and of course it is fun, it's another challenge from 

This time, we are asking you to choose between BIG BOWS OR LITTLE BOWS and tell us why you made that choice.

Personally, bows are the frippery of the devil, so I avoid them wherever I can, but, I had to use one for the challenge!  I prefer little to large, so, awkward as ever, this one is sort of medium sized.



So, for this one I have used
CC Designs Roberto's Rascals Cake Nancy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Cardstock is Bazzil Bling that I had in my stash
Bow die is the smaller one from Lil' Inker Designs
(should not have checked for the link, just spotted there is a mini one too)



The sponsor of this challenge is

Sweet n Sassy Stamps
$10.00
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


OK, all you bow fans, get busy with the fizzy and join the challenge - you have two weeks!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx






13 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. A perfect size bow for this card. Elaine

Annette said...

THIS IS LOVELY!!! For someone who doesn't like bows, and you have somewhat cheated here with a paper version, it's GORGEOUS. I love Nancy too. FAb card honey. Perfect as always.
xx

Sarah said...

Great card Squirrel and pleased to see that yours isn't one or t'other as well!! xx

Lorraine said...

Ah she looks fabulous, so sweet and the bow die is gorgeous too.
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Aw this is fabulous. Love the design. X

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the fab little bow too.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

haha shes a cutie cake for sure love that type of bow too! hugs me xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the bow and of course your precious image, such a happy card.
Faith
x

Curly said...

Well we have ourselves a whole lotta of cuteness going on... blinking awesome colouring with those re inkers
I am bowing at the screen mrs.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Brenda said...

It sounds as if it were painful for you to add the bow, but it does look so cute, especially with this darling image.

Lori Turner said...

LOL...I think you did perfectly, Squirrel! GORGEOUS bow on an awesome card! WTG!

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous CAS card..This sure is one 'sweet' image.
I LOve her colours ..Great ribbon too!
Chrissyxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This card makes me laugh. Actually, so does your blog post. Bows may or may not be the tool of the devil. I'm on the fencepost about that. For the longest time I couldn't keep my shoes tied but I could tie a pretty nifty bow for a card. A blog friend gave me the secret of how to tie my shoes so they stayed tied (damn lefties taught me backwards).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...