WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 23 March 2016

Game On

You MUST know by now that Lili of The Valley have a new release out on 31 March featuring Jasmine and Oliver.  My teamies have been posting peeks like crazy so you may have seen some of them.

I only had the one image - Oliver Game Boy - to sample, I posted my first version of him a week or two ago, but have made two further versions since.  Here they are:


I got really inky with this one making the camouflage background with Distress Inks
Image is painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Cog wheel dies from Memory Box
Sentiment is from Set 101 Teenage Boy Sentiments also being released at the same time



Again, painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
The backing paper is from an old Basic Grey pad but the little critters reminded me of some of the Wii games that Toad plays, endlessly!
Spellbinders Nestabilities octagon nesting dies
Again, sentiment being released on 31 March alongside the image stamps

As you can see from the colour choices, you can use Oliver for the younger or older ends of the age spectrum.


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two great cards, love the top one best

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous card's Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the camouflage one, I can see the boys in the family enjoying that. The second card is fun and would be great for the younger ones, GREAT work.

Annette said...

They're both FAB-TASTIC but I do like the top one bestest! His cheeks are a fab idea you clever sausage. Love the camouflage look and the backing paper is genius.

Chrissy said...

Two Fabulous cards Squirrel..what a great image and great colouring..love the cogs on the first one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Squirrel. Oliver looks cook and I love the cog die on your top card.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

These are excellent Squirrel!! Love the inky camouflage xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards. Great designs x

Christine L said...

These are both fabulous - and perfect for young men! I particularly love the laptop on the first one... I can't think of the word cos I'm getting old.... but like military vehicles have when they don't want to be seen... BLIMEY that's going to drive me mad the rest of the day now trying to think!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Bloomin heck... I only had to look at a comment above.... CAMOUFLAGE!! X

Stamps and Paper said...

two great squirrel so apt for the boys of today...I've just ordered some of their new stamps...

Anne

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super teenager boys card, Luv Sam x

Ruth said...

Nice job - I love the camouflage one and the cogs are a brilliant touch. Xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wonderful cards! Perfect teen cards.... the hardest to make if you ask me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...