WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 17 July 2015

Midway Reminder for Without Words

It's halfway through July so the perfect time to fly-by with a midway reminder for our challenge over at WITHOUT WORDS where the theme is BLUE & BROWN.

There have been some superb entries so far, but there is always room for more!



Oh yes, it is my most favourite Christmas bear EVER, it's James Snow Angel from LOTV
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papermania Kraft Card
Sentiment from Paper Smooches
Snowflake die from Noor Design

Some of you will no doubt mention the snowflakes.  Yes, they are embellishments, but minimal.

Don't forget that you have until the end of the month to enter, so even with the school holidays (bah) you should still have enough time, and there is a fabulous prize on offer from our new sponsor


Hope to see you there

Hugs, Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Ruth said...

In a word cute! Love the browns and the blues together - they fit surprisingly well! Beautifully coloured as always. Xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous and cute Squirrel. Sorry I am not about much at the moment but I have a very poorly husband.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Karen Oliver said...

Yes Squirrel I can see why this would be your favorite Christmas bear he's adorable and I love the colour scheme. Its a very lovely card just like all your cards.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I like James he is my all time fav bear, what ever he is up to,I like the papers and the snowflakes
Kevin xx
Kevin xx

Annette said...

James is lovely. Love the blue too, not too 'aqua' which seems to be more common. It matches the papers beautifully.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Christine L said...

Soooo pretty and such a perfect layout hon!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

Christmas is NOT Christmas without James and this is a perfect example of how he should be showcased!! Love the snowflakes and, of course, they will melt so CAS will be restored!! Glad I made you smile and I hope you had a really lovely day xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my hol, love your super cute card x

Jackie said...

Oh wow, wonderful card Squirrel, you just have to love that bear :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, seet bear image and lovely papers.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Squirrel, this is a beautiful Christmas card.. very stylish use of blue and brown and your gorgeous colouring is a showstopper...
Starting to panic now...only made one C word card this year so far!
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

This is one of my fave colour combos for Christmas and of course, my Christmas is never complete without a hefty dose of James bear!
I love the fab design with the cute layers of DP and pretty snowflakes :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Light blue and kraft! LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...