WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 8 July 2015

Beach Baby

If I had a choice today, this is what I would like to be doing


Yes, the squinty, one-eyed, wonky photographer is back in town!

Stamp is CC Designs Roberto's Rascals - Beach Babe Twila
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Papers are a mixture of Dovecraft and First Edition
Sentiment is Paper Smooches
Doodling by Squirrel

Who knows, I might even get the chance to do this next week!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Sweet card

Sarah said...

Yup....me too, however it is bucketing down here so an umbrella might be required!! Such a sweet card!! xx

Annette said...

Really sweet. Love Twila and your blond hair is perfect. She's looking mighty happy there with her little drinkie and ducky. Take me with you will ya?

Christine L said...

Awwww what a fabulous cutie!!! Love this little one!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is lovely Squirrel. Your beautiful colouring is the real star of the show and your doodling is great!
Such a sweet image too...happy hols!
Sue...xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fab image and card.

This was me, as I remember doing some games at a UK Day, (while living abroad) with a rubber ring, husband and wife had to hold hands while one stepped into the ring then manoeuvre the ring over one and then the other, we were winning and then it got stuck on my hips!!!!!!! we came 5th out of 6 couples.

Judith said...

gorgeous design Squirrel - love that little girlie - very seasonal. If youre going off to pose like that pleas drop me a line so i can come and watch lol hugs judith x

Jackie said...

You never fail to please Squirrel, this is so gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

I'm now giggling at the thought of you in a rubber ring Squirrel ;-) Can squirrels swim?!
Some water to jump in would be very refreshing in this heat but I am so *not* complaining about the heat because it's nice to have some proper Summer weather :-)

Little Twila is certainly looking super cool on your fab CAS design and the candy stripes are so perfect for that Summer vibe!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...