WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 25 March 2015

You're havin' a giraffe ain't ya!


It's another of those Clearly Besotted stamps that I am currently besotted with!



This cutie is the giraffe from the Wild Thing stamp set
and the matching dies of course
Sentiment from same set
Stitched dies are from the CC Designs Make A Card #4 set
Papers are (giraffe) Helz Cuppleditch Zoo Time
and wood grain from Joy Craft
Custom sized card base

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx







19 comments:

Sarah said...

It would be a "tall order" not to love this little chap Squirrel!! xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Love the image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous, Squirrel. My favourite wild animals are giraffes, and how could anyone not love this cute little guy. I love the fact there is a matching die for the image...I might have to have a little peek at Clearly Besotted (no fussy-cutting, YAY!).

Hugs
Jennifer. x
P.S. I think Mr Blogger may be playing 'silly beggars' again, because no matter what I do, this post is the only one I can bring up on your blog??? x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, love the image and matching background.
Hugs
Caz x

Diane said...

What a darling card design.

Hugs diane

The Little Stamper said...

Love it…and your backing paper too!

Sharon x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I think having a giraffe sounds more fun than having a cow!!!

Cute card!!! Love that designer paper.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very very cute

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, such a cute giraffe and the background paper is perfect.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo so sweet, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

Fab. I love how you've matched the papers too. Those dies are just amazing!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Squirrel I love it!!
Kevin xx

Lisa Lara said...

Cute Raffe Squirrel, love the background paper.

Kat W said...

Awwwwww, CUTE! Love this guy, love your fab CAS design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Jackie said...

Absolutely delightful Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

cebelica said...

Look at how cute this is! <3 Gorgeous card! Hugs! xx

coops said...

oh my goodness, too cute S.love the adorable giraffe and the background is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but the happy little face reminds me of you. Love the papers you used too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...