WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 3 November 2014

Without Words (DT) November

Hello my little muffins, how are we on this first Monday of the month?  I had a fright and a half last week when I realised that is now only just over 7 weeks to Christmas.  SEVEN WEEKS!  Ohmygosh.  So if, like me, you are still in headless chicken mode, the challenge for November at WITHOUT WORDS might just help you out.
The theme is PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS - so we would like to see your festive makes this time.
Here is my DT card:

 Looks like Bamboo is busy getting his cards ready to post!

The stamp is Crafter's Companion: Party Paws - Sending Love
Papers are previous seasons' Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas
Sentiment is erm, oh, err, oops, need to check that one for you!
What would a challenge be without a brilliant sponsor prize? This month we are pleased to welcome back the ultra-talented Elaine from QUIXOTIC PAPERIE with a £10 store voucher for the winner
As always, CAS cards please with a hand-coloured image, minimal or no embellishments,
and yes, you can use a sentiment.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

19 comments:

Sue said...

Such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Awww..little Bamboo is so adorable Squirrel...gorgeous colouring..beautiful..and maybe have a CAS card up my sleeve for this challenge..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jennifer said...

Once again, Squirrel, your colouring is perfection itself. Fab card!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute for words! Adorable card, adorable. (Was planning to visit Snow-Vember today, thanks for the reminder xx)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I like this adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Christina said...

A beautiful card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Alison59 said...

Such a gorgeous image and fabulous card :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and pretty creation Squirrel. Thanks for the fright sweetie!!! I had better get my finger out and get organised.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

What a sweet little guy!! Brilliant stamp, love his banner!! xx

Annette said...

What a cute bear, and I love how you've added the sentiment to the envelope. Perfect soft colouring and shading on him. Lovely card petal.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

So sweet, gorgeous papers and layout too. Love it.
Lorraine x

Ella's Design said...

Like you Squirrel, I am in headless chicken mode...usually until about the week before Christmas! I keep telling myself I need to make some simple cards to send and seeing all the awesome inspiration at WW this week, I have no excuse - but I'm sure I don't need to make them this week?!
Fab card with super cute bear image, pretty papers and simple design! Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie said...

A totally adorable image, beautifully coloured, what a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

A gorgeous card, utterly adorable image and Bamboo is clearly waaaaaaay more prepared than me! I shall no doubt be posting my Christmas cards out in time for New Year! *sigh*

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous S, i love those papers and your adorable bear is coloured to perfection :D

xx coops xx

Curly said...

Just how cute is this, beautifully coloured and always hun, loving the papers too
Have a lovely day
Hugs & kind regards
Bridget :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...