WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 4 November 2014

Snowy Stepper

On Sunday afternoon, I had an urge to dig out one of the very first stamps I bought, way back in 2005.  My first love in rubber was (and still is) Penny Black and I could not resist owning this adorable snowman.  He has been used many, many times since he arrived here.


So, this is Penny Black "Snowy"
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and a good helping of Glamour Dust
Stepper die purchased from the lovely Sarah Wright
Snowy's panel die is Nestabilities Labels 11
Holographic card from stash
Snowflake paper is LOTV Frosty Christmas
Sentiment is Hero Arts
And a variety of snowflake punches to finish off


And of course he is the perfect thing to remind you about the SNOW-VEMBER challenge that is running here for the whole of November, so get those snowies inked up and come and join the fun!


 
I know that I don't need to apologise because so many of you understand but I will anyway.  I am sorry if I have not visited you recently.  I have been in quite a dark place since we said goodbye to Vince and I am finding it difficult to focus on much.  I promise that I will try to do better, and thank you for your patience and kindness, it means a lot.
 
Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


19 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love him and love PB too, coloured up another PB snowman last night. Fab card

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I love snow he is the perfect snowman and just love your card

Sue said...

I adore Snowy. I was going colour him to enter you challenge but I cannot find my stamp anywhere - so annoying as he is one of my favourites.
Anyway, your card is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

You sure are correct about the PB stamps and this is a super example of them....great card.xx
The Journey is the Start

Anonymous said...

A beautie!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's gorgeous, love him and your card. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy him anymore, I've been on the look out for quite a while :(
Lorraine

Alison59 said...

Aw he is so jolly :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Squirrel I can understand why you love him. You have done him proud with this lovely creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love your creations so much hugs Pops x x x

Sarah said...

A brilliant "Snowy" card Squirrel. Love his enormous pom pom!! The papers are really lovely too xx

Annette said...

He's lovely petal. And I love the stepper shape.

And you're right, you're banned from being sorry.

Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card and I do love that snowman.
Lorraine x

Dorte said...

Lovely snowman card, Squirrel, love the fold,
hugs Dorte

Jackie said...

He is still my very favourite snowman and you have done him proud with this gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

All the gorgeous frosty DP, snowflakes and sparkle is just perfect for Snowy and your card is lovely and elegant :-)

It will take time to heal after losing Vince, but I hope the dark days are over soon.

Lots of love and hugs, Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Christmas card, I love snowy the snowman.
luv
Debby

coops said...

love this snowman S and the dark blue colours with the pop of red is just fabulous.
lots of hugs too.

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

'Snowy' certainly is super cute, and you have showcased him perfectly, Squirrel.

Most of us understand about the awful void that you feel after losing your darling Vince. It will take a long time to get back to anything that remotely resembles 'normal' life. It is more than 8 months since my beautiful Pally crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and the tiniest thing can bring on tears. Perhaps they are together, having a little chat in the sunshine?

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...