WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 8 June 2014

Jumping Puddles

Happy Sunday everyone.  This is a scheduled post so keeping my fingers crossed ..... I shall be on my way to Church this morning and as it is the First Communion Service is might be a bit later than usual before I can get my bacon sandwich breakfast!  It won't be the first time that my tummy has rumbled its way through Mass.

Just wanted to share this little sweetie with you today:


Doesn't she look so happy?
This is Puddle Jumping Twila from CC Designs by Roberto's Rascals
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos pencils
Hurrah for pencils, could not have done her freckles with inks!
Papers are Lucy Cromwell from Papermania, and WH Smith black art card
Sentiment and border are both from Penny Black Special Wishes set
Silver hearts are from my stash


Sorry, but that cheeky little face just demanded to be a red-head

I would like to thank my fellow Word Bird Jane for getting the lesson through to me about watermarking my images so that they can't be reused by anyone.  I can't imagine for one moment that anyone would want to hijack my work but better to be safe than sorry.

Hope your day is an awesome one, whatever you are up to!

Hugs to all and thank you for your visits
Squirrel xx




14 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.cute fun image, i love the expression on her face :D


xx coops xx

Sarah said...

She looks like a little tinker!! Fab colouring and those pretty silver hearts add a certain something extra!! xx

Claire said...

A perfect card for the weather we have had recently! Great image. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Squirrel, never seen this artist/company before. Your colouring is fantastic.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kat W said...

Talk about timing...as I popped on your blog and was admiring this cute card the heavens opened and the rain absolutely blattered down! It has been gorgeous sunshine all day up until now! Oh well, that's the garden watered then!
Love the choice of sentiment for this card :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and fab details.xxx

Dorte said...

So very sweet, I love the happy look at her little face,
hugs Dorte

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Jackie said...

What a happy card, she is so cute. I used to watermark mine too, but when I saw that some peeps claimed them as their own despite writing across them(not mine in particular)I decided it was a waste of time :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Your little red head is gorgeous Squirrel..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Lovely image, another new one for me. She's a cutie though and yes, she does look happy! xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute, cute card! I love the subtle change of dot color on the background color. Let's go dance in the rain! First.... let's conjure up some rain!

crafty said...

I love the image. Beautiful card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...