WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 May 2014

One of Many

Hello everyone, hope this finds you well.  I am just popping by with a card I made this morning.  The May theme at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Your Favourite Penny Black Stamp.  Well, that is impossible to choose as there are many I could not do without, so this is just one of them.


This little cutie is Rosy from Penny Black
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are all from the same Papermania roses pad
Sentiment is Tim Holtz

Not much else you can say about it really

Hugs, Squirrel xx



My candy offer closes at 6.00 tonight (UK time) so you still have two hours left if you are a Follower and would like £20 to spend on stash of your choice from Bunny Zoe's

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Love Rosy!! Have a great weekend xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, the image is so sweet and the papers have a very romantic feel.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How to choose a stamp as a fave is impossible but this one is a cutie, love the fun card below too, fabulous x

Sharon said...

A lovely card. I agree, it's impossible to choose a favourite Penny Black!
Sharon x

Annette said...

I would struggle too with my favourite PB stamp, but I think mine would include one of these hedgies too.
This one's a cutie. Love the soft papers too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Awwwww I love that sweet image, it is one of your favourites. The papers are so pretty and your colouring is fabulous too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

yes, I love the hedgehogs by PB. I don't think I could chose a favourite one either, they have so many really cute images...
Love your card squirrel!
Hugs,
Mickymunchkin
(btw, still no luck finding what you had asked me for. :( )

Claire said...

So cute and lovely floral papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

Totally gorgeous Squirrel. Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend (I am at a Cider Festival for a few hours tomorrow!). debbiex

Jackie said...

Love the pretty papers on this one, and the image is so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable...fabulous image and pretty papers

Anne

Whisper said...

OMG like you which one do i choose !!, so love the one you have picked and a super layout too, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the fab image and the papers.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Love those papers and the cute image.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs said...

Super sweet!
Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgoeus squirrel.fab pretty papers and colours and i love the sweet hedgie ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...