WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 10 May 2014

Elliephase

Afternoon all.  I seem to be having a bit of a phase with elephants at the moment - on cards you understand, nothing untoward.  I mean, what could you do with an elephant?  I can't see me being able to take one to work with me on the bus, f'instance.

Anyhoo, one of the cutest elephants around is little Bella, and this morning I spent an hour or so making a mess of a step card with her:


This is Wild Rose Studio's Bella Carrying A Pile of Presents
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Dovecraft Back to Basics
Card base cut from an A4 sheet of pearlised blue card
Stepper die purchased from Sarah at Craft All Day
Woodware small retro flowers and Hobby House pearls
Paper Smooches sentiment
The twine bow and string is from a Lucy Cromwell stamp set

Hope your Saturday is a fun one.  Sunshine and showers here.

Hugs, Squirrel xx


18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I love Elephants too Squirrel....little Bella is so cute...love your step card

Anne

Claire said...

This is such a cutie hun - love the card shape and the pretty papers and lovely colour combo. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Love the stepper card Squirrel and the image is gorgeous have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :-)

Sarah said...

Bella is the cutest of them all!! Love the stepper card too. Have a lovely weekend xx

Anonymous said...

A sweetie, lovely!!!
Lots of love, Gaby

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. Love the design and cute ellie.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

Oh she is a cutie and no don't think bus travel would work, loving the pastels on this one gorgeous
Hugs Kate xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Very cute card Squirrel, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Love it, Squirrel :) Come to think of it, I've been wondering for a long time, how I could keep a giraffe at home ;) Taking an elephant in a bus? Hilarious just to picture it :)
Hugs from me to you!
Mickymunchkin

Wishcraft said...

I love Bella too, she's very sweet... Gorgeous colours and design, a lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Adorable elephant, fabulous colouring and I love the pretty papers.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww so cute, had a good time at LOTV and not to make you jealous but I have new fairies ha ha x

Jackie said...

Very cute indeed. A gorgeous card and I love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the image the design and the colours.
kevin xx

Annette said...

I've not done a stepper card for ages, and forget how lovely they look. Love Bella the heffalump, and of course the pink and blue (my fave combo) Lovely card honey. I keep thinking I want to do a criss-cross card, but then once I get my papers out I clean forget! I'm so easily distract.... ooooh, new stamps!

Hugs
Annette
xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a delightful little centre step design. Loving the pink and blue and the distressing. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so stunnng squirrel.i love your stepper design and gorgeous sweet ellaflump ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...