WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 10 March 2014

Warning: May Contain Pink

Well, would you look at that, it's Monday morning and I'm not at work!  Whoop whoop.  I'm with Garfield on the whole Monday thing.  Mondays and Thursdays.  Nothing good ever comes from a Thursday.

Anyhoo, I hope you have your shades on today as I thought I would have a play at the In The Pink challenge who are asking for makes for Mother's Day/A Special \Lady.


I told you there may be pink!
So, what have I used - the stamp is a Wild Rose Studio - probably called Tilly With Roses, but I forgot to check before I put it away again.
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) on Bristol Board
The pretty paper is MME from a magazine freebie set
The pearlised raspberry pink card is from Papermania
The stunning Rose Corner is a new die from Wild Rose Studio
And the sentiment is Paper Smooches

It's not a Mother's Day card, but I shall send it to my mum anyway as I do cherish her.

I am almost ashamed to admit that I am sat here still in my PJs (it feels so daring, lol) but I guess it's time to go and get the squirrel outfit on in the hope that Toad will take me out for brunch.

Hope your Monday is a good one guys
Hugs
Squirrel xx




19 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous Squirrel, love the beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Caz x

Annette said...

One of my favourite images, and I love the dies. FAB hot pink colour too!!!

ps - I'd be in my PJs too if I could, but not sure my work coleagues would appreciate me wearing my jammies to work.

HAVE A FAB WEEK OFF! You deserve it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

Wowser!! That most certainly is pink with a capital P!! Love the corner dies Squirrel. Hope you are enjoying Monday at home!! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, adorable image, wonderful colouring and I love the corner die.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic sweetie, I hope you got your brunch.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie, absolutely gorgeous!! Huggles Pops x x x

downrightcrafty said...

love how you have used our lovely Tilly and a gorgeous card with that stunning die too, have you shared?
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful cute image and loving the pink

Chrissy said...

Pink gorgeousness Squirrel..such a cute image and love the corner die..hope you got your brunch and hope you remembered you were in your pj's..you daring wee thing.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Squirrel - adorable image and the WRS corner die is gorgeous.
I'm often in my PJ's until late morning and if I could get away with it I'd even do the school run in them too :o)
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, love the cute image and pretty design. Hope you had a lovely lunch, would have been more daring to go in your pj's. lol!

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. The image is adorable and I love the pretty corner dies.
I hope you enjoyed your day off
Lorraine x

Dorte said...

You should rather write, 'Warning, may be cute and pretty!'
hugs Dorte

Jackie said...

OMG, very pink indeed, but cute with it :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the combo of the pinks and the elements in the corners, such a pretty image too.

How decadent of you to be in pj's so late, isn't it great to be that way once in a while? :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I dunno.... I think you could have gotten a little bit more pink into that card if only you had tried harder. hee hee

It's an adorable card. Those rose corners are something else!

coops said...

so gorgoeus squirrel.i love the corners and pink and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

hehehe I love your warning that the card 'may' contain pink.. it's PINK in all it's glory!! Love the image and design.. just gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time - hope to see you back again soon!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...