WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 March 2014

Like Buses

Yeah, you wait for ages and then two come along together!  Hope you managed to catch my post earlier about the new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge (Things With Wings).

I'm back with a fun card for a colour themed challenge, see if you can guess what colour it is ...... Tiddly Inks Challenge.


Hmmmmm, do you think it might be green?
Tiddly Inks clear stamp - Be My Sunshine
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) on Bristol Board
Basic Grey patterned paper, and white card edged in Grass ProMarker
Sentiment is LOTV from the Everyday Grungy Messages set

Hope all is well in your world today
Hugs
Squirrel xx


19 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card S.
Love love Green so a winner in my book. Super. Debbiex

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is great Squirrel and yes I think your right it is a tad on the green side. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the sweet image, beautiful sentiment and fabulous shades of green.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

what a fab design love the image.xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! she is gorgeous Squirrel..fabulous colouring and love the funky papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Even for someone who's not over keen on green, this is LOVELY. Love how you've coloured her dress with the subtle folds. Love your TI girlie too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Fab image and colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think you have rocked this challenge! This is a super pretty card. Fab colouring too x

Dorte said...

Love your card, Squirrel, thanks for showing me a way to use this green paper from BG, I have had it for years, but now I feel inspired ;)
hugs Dorte

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two beauties today, love them both. Hope the annual MOT was ok x

Jackie said...

As green is my favourite colour this one is a total winner, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I like the image the paper and the fab colouring.
Kevin xx

Kat W said...

Green is not a colour I use a lot but this little beauty is just stunning in fabulous zingy green!
I may even have a little green card up my sleeve to play along with this challenge at the weekend...!
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.i love the green, one of my fav colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Loopylou. said...

oh I am loving this zingy pop of DP, its just gorgeous!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation! I quite enjoy how you colored the image, it is such a sweet green. :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love this card in all it's greenery. Fab colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck :)

Lisa Lara said...

Fabulous coloring. Love this card Squirrel. So happy you played with us at Tiddly Inks.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Hmmm... my guess is... and I'm going out on a limb on this one... Green?! Well, green is my favorite color so yippeee for green! That funky paper in the background is so fun! The whole card is fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...