WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 9 September 2013

The Last James

Monday morning, ugh!  Here we go again then chaps, back on the hamster wheel of the working week.

I know I had told you that I was almost up to using my last new James Bear stamp .... well I have now.  So this week I shall be digging out my older ones.  Oh I am loving having a James themed Christmas this year, and I have actually got a lot of cards made already instead of the usual last minute headless chicken routine.

Anyhoo, here is the last of my new James stamps....


This is LOTV James Snowman
Painted, as usual, with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Bo Bunny Elf Magic
and the most overused Christmas sentiment I own
 
Hugs to you all, Squirrel xx
 

23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

what a beautiful card, love this stamp
Tilly

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Squirrel. Great image and fab papers.
Hugs
caz x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love snowmen and of course I adore James Bear so this one is a real winner.
Fabulous colouring and wonderful papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Lovely papers and a great image. Love your card.
Hugs
Kim M
x

Debs said...

Gorgeous as always - fabby image and love the DP's
Debs xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I'll be doing my headless chicken routine as per usual, haven't got one Christmas card made yet, haha!

Tanya xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so delightful Sweetie, I really must start using mine. Away tomorrow for a few days but must do it when I come back.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BRILL card, beautifully coloured, love the background music too.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Squirrel your colouring is fantastic. And I am loving seeing your James the bear cards
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh I need this stamp, gorgeous card and fab paper

kay said...

Brilliant card x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the image and those backing papers are fab too.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Oh he is a cutie. A James themed christmas sounds idea to me. You'll be proud of me, I've had a try at your C&S style this weekend. Results to be blogged later this week, but OMG it was so hard to refrain from my beloved embellies. But I've gone to the extreme too! Nothing other than the image and a strip of ribbon on a couple. I may have to go and lie down!
Hope you have a lovely week
Hugs
Annette
xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Dorte said...

Sounds great with a James themen Christmas, he is a cutie, I think I need some of the new ones....
hugs Dorte

Shelly said...

He's gorgeous... such lovely colouring too xx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your backing paper and james looks so proud of his snowman :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very sweet! I feel as cold as James must feel in that stamp. Do you think the snowman could spare the scarf?

Kat W said...

This looks so fab on the music DP. I have loved your showcasing of James bear but still cant decide which one(s) I like best!
Hugs, Kat xx

Nonni said...

So cute! I love the DP you used behind the image, a lot of personality in this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...