WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wee One

My BBFF Jayne had a baby this week.  The thing about babies is that you know they will arrive eventually but there is always the element of surprise when it pops into the world when you discover if it's a boy or a girl.

I knew the roughly expected date and for once I got organised, but the age old question - do I do pink, or blue, or one of each, or go neutral.

I went for the safe option!


I think this baby stamp called Wee One from Whimsy/Wee by Sylvia Zet has to be one of the most adorable stamps EVER for a little one!  Thank you Sylvia for another brilliant creation hun,
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Teamed up with a mixture of Nitwits Papers
Whimsy and Memory Box dies
LOTV and Personal Impressions sentiments
and a whole lot of love

Hugs, Squirrel xx


22 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this image and wonderful details.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

so cute love the image and the papers and the little checkered heart
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I agree, that image is adorable. Perfect colouring, beautiful papers and I love the sentiment.
hugs Sue

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable card, sweet image and lovely colours, Kate x

Jane said...

I am sure your friend will love this!
Hugs
Jane

Debs said...

What a cutie!!! Totally adorable image.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful baby card Squirrel. Love the sweet image, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

Mandy said...

Aww this is so gorgeous,I love the sweet image and the colours are lovely....Congrats to your friend on the arrival of her new baby...
Mandy x

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.your soft neutral colours are stunning and i love the super cute image :D

x coops xx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, I love the colours and that sentiment is great :D

Tags xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous baby card honey. Love the patchwork papers too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the sweet image & design.

Donna x

Debbie said...

Super card S. I too love that baby image, adorable. Love the papers too. Debbiex

Sylvia Zet said...

Thank you Squirrel! I am so pleased to read you like this stamp and again you did brilliant work with it! Gorgeous card!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. the image is adorable and beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, love the sentiment at the bottom, fab x

Mary J said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very cute and I like how you did a nice blend of neutral colors instead of obligatory yellow.

Jackie said...

A delightful neutral card, and there are hints of pink and blue on it too :o)
Jackie xx

Dorte said...

Such a little sweetie, love the round sentiment,
hugs Dorte

thecraftycavalier said...

Ahh hun, however beautiful this looks on the computer , 'tis even more stunning in real life! I adore the card and love the pretty vintage feel to it. It'll be be a much treasured Squirrel original! Big hugs, Jayne, beast and mini-beast xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...