WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 8 August 2013

LLF (DT) Christmas In August

Monday? Nope.  Tuesday?  Nope.  Wednesday?  Nope.  Thursday?  Nope.  Liliday?  You betcha!

Hello Lilifans, welcome to another super Liliday and a new challenge with LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES.  This week we are asking you to get festive with CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST (great chance to use your new stamps!).


I have used the LOTV stamp Light The Way as he's one of my favourites
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are Dovecrafts Christmas from last year
Sentiment is from the Christmas Handwritten Phrases set
Gold borders and corners from stash

A simple card I know, but great for those difficult boys!

Do hope you will be able to come and join us this week - we have a new sponsor too

Hugs, Squirrel xx



13 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i love your fab papers and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Oh, so sweet! Love the CAS layout and pretty DP :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Such a sweet card hun! really lovely image x

Jane said...

Yeay you have made a Crimble card too!
Very cute image my friend
Hugs
Jane

Jackie said...

Another of your very delightful CAS cards and a cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Happy Liliday!
Your card is gorgeous, I love that cute image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. The image looks fab and I love the papers and layout.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. The image looks fab and I love the papers and layout.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and gorgeous details.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Would you believe I haven't bought any of the new Christmas stamps (yet!)... telling myself I really don't need many new ones this year, but I do 'need' the little snowman family. Love the stamp you've used and fab layout too, gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debs said...

Totally adorable!
Debs xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous so sweet and love the papers
Hugs Kate xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous image Squirrel.
Love the simple layout.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...