WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 May 2013

Lili's Little Fairies (DT) Purple & Yellow

Happy Thursday everyone, it's hard to believe we are still in the same week as the gorgeous weather we had over the Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK.  It has been dull and damp ever since!  So what better way to cheer you up than to announce a new challenge on Liliday!
 
This week we have a colour challenge for you at LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES and it is PURPLE AND YELLOW!  You can put the blame firmly at my door for this one as it was one of my suggestions.  However, I suggest holding off throwing any bricks until you have seen what amazing work the DT have done with this fabbie colour combo.

Here is my humble effort:


This is Teddy Flower from LOTV and he is one of my most loved bear stamps
Painted with a light wash of Distress Inks (ReInkers)
And, back from the dawn of time, some Papermania papers
from the Colossal collections of yesteryear (will they ever run out?)
Butterfly and flower punches are EK Success
Gems from stash
 
A simple card from a simple Squirrel!!
 
Hope you are able to join us this week for this super challenge.
 
Hugs, Squirrel xx
 

23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Squirrel
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the fabulous colour's and paper's and of course the cute image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous....love the fab image and great layout.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card squirrel, I love this colour combo. X

Kat said...

Love the colour combo Squirrel. Love that sweet image and lovely card.

Kat xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card hun and the colours work brilliantly together. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Judith said...

great colour combo - the colours work so well with this cute image - such a pretty card hugs judith x

Annette said...

Wow, I'm not usually a yellow person, but these colours go fab together. Love your card honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love the stamp...LOTV are my fav's....have joined as a new member of your blog. luv aNNIe
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel,I like the sweet image the flowers the butterfly and the colours.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely and a great choice for colour combo.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Squirrel - love these colours together xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I do love those LOTV bears and your colouring is perfect. The papers and layout are fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

kay said...

Fabulous card x

Jackie said...

No bricks Squirrel, I love this colour combo and your card is gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card as always Squirrel, I love the sweet image and the scrummy colour combo.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

hehehehehe bank managers love me really honestly :)
and
wow striking card and gorgeous colour combo a right popping card love it
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i ust love this colour combo .. so pretty
Lisa x

thecraftycavalier said...

Absolutely beautiful hun! Just love this colour combo and the image is going to have to go on my list list. Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Squirrel - fab colours!

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the sweet bear and very pretty colour combo.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.i really love this colour combo and the bear is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I have to admit to being quite happy that I didn't have to do this colour combo but your card is so lovely that maybe I should try it!
Kat x

Louise said...

Beautiful card Squirrel,I have to say when I saw purple and yellow it gave me a fright but after doing my card I kinda like the colour combo now and will use it again.
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...