WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 14 April 2013

Big Hug

Unless you have been living on Mars for the past couple of weeks you will know that there has been another release of Lili of The Valley stamps.

Here is what I did with one of my new ones:


This one is Big Hug and features the new characters, Jack (rabbit) and Patch (dog)
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are from the Nitwits/LOTV pads of Country Lady and Country Gent
Scroll is from the Geisha Girls companion set
Sentiment from the Scroll Sentiments set
Woodware retro flower punch, Card Candi, and hole punch bits
Martha Stewart border punches

Hugs, Squirrel xx

23 comments:

Jackie said...

Another delightful image and card Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous and love the image and the vintage feel to the card
Hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Awwww I love that cute image. Wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Just lovely - great image, love the floral papers and a fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah thiis fab squirrel . I love these new stamps
Hugs Kelly

Debs said...

Super pretty card Squirrel.
Sweet image and I love the scroll sentiment.
Debs xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous as always Squirrel! I love the colours and that image is just priceless!

Tags xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image, the fab colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image, so cute and fab papers.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mags, love the super cute image, beautiful design and details. Amazing colouring as always hun.

Donna x

Chrissy said...

Awww..this is just adorable Squirrel, what a cute image and fabulous colouring, I love the papers and the great card design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dorte said...

Soooo cute, love it.
hugs Dorte

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, Squirrel!! Love the papers with them too!

Carol Willis said...

Love this gorgeous card Squirrel. Such a cute image and fab papers.
Hugs
Caz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

AWESOME Sweetie. Adorable image and I love all those different papers you have put together.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous hun.really adorable image and i love your fab papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adore the colours and layout with that cute mage x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Awe! sooooooo cute, love the papers you have used to show them off.

Annette said...

Gorgeous honey. I've just bought these and haven't got around to colouring them yet. Love the image and beautifully coloured.
Annette
xx

thecraftycavalier said...

LOVE this one! What a cute image and I love these colours. That scroll is just the best - how have I lived without that? Just gorgeous. Hugs, jayne xx

Sonia said...

Wowwwww,fabulous card^_^
I like this gorgeous image^_^
Big hug my friend,
Sonia

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, i just might have to treat myself to a couple of them !!, great layout and those fabby papers too - so glad i have them too, luv Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...