WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 17 February 2013

Air-Boy

Hello chaps, sorry I've been very low profile this weekend - I've not been well at all since Friday night and am only today starting to feel a bit perkier.  Not 100% but on the mend.  Toad said he knew I was ill because I made no attempt to craft yesterday at all.

When I started this card today it was with the intention of it being for the Less Is More Challenge of Up In The Air but I got a bit too carried away.  It is still a CAS card, but a bit more "more" than Less Is More will be looking for.  Undecided as to whether to chance my arm and enter in anyway.  It's probably not "in the air" enough either, but as I won't be challenging the Top 3 what the heck.


I adore this image called Air-Boy from Penny Black/Mo Manning, it is such a wistful look on his face.
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Clouds are Woodware, sentiment is Hero Arts
Stars border from stash
Papers are Nitwits and Dovecraft


Hugs, Squirrel xx

27 comments:

Nonni said...

So beautiful! As always, your coloring is so professional. The border adds a nice touch!

Chrissy said...

Go for it Squirrel it is gorgeous.Fantastic colouring and I love the big photos..brilliant.

Luv CHRISSYxx

scrappymo! said...

Adorable! Great snetiment with this cute image!

Your colouring is spot-on!

kay said...

It's fabulous,do hope you feel better soon,x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous hun ... Adorable image and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Pauline x

Annette said...

Wow, your colouring is fab. Hope you're feeling better. I know what you mean, I had the lurgy last week and didn't even want to craft. That was a tragedy in itself. All that time feeling ill in bed I could have been at my craft desk!!! LOL
Annette
xx

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well hun, hope you start to feel better very soon. Love your card and fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

oh how sweet is this .. love that little star border too
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love the image, he's fab, and the layout looks great too.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, I love the sweet image the star border and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you're better soon!
Fantastic card and great image...so cute!
Hugs, Claire xx

Sue said...

Awwwww that image is just delightful Squirrel and your colouring is perfect. The sentiment is beautiful too.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you feel loads better soon.
Hugs Sue

Uma said...

fantastic colouring, you are very talented getting your peel offs so straight!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Your colouring is FANTASTIC - so textural - is that a word???? (Jeans look like denim, jacket looks like suede). LOVE it!


Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Jennifer said...

P.S. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,
Jennifer. xxx

Jackie said...

Sorry you've not been so well, hope you are soon much better...hugs
Wonderful card, delightful image and colouring. Go for it :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

He is adorable, Squirrel! I love the way you've got him looking up at the sentiment!

tilly said...

a lovely card and such a sweet image, hope you are soon better
Tilly

Sonia said...

Adorable image and gorgeous details make this card wonderful my friend^_^
Have a sweet day^_^
Sonia

coops said...

so stunning hun.really love the image and fab cas design ;D
i hope ypu are feeling better soon, take care.

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, I think it should be in LIM as he is looking up into the sky. Thinking outside the box me thinks LOL.

Chrissie said...

Quite a lot of layers on this one, but a fabulous card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stempelomi said...

oh,it's so lovely! And great coloring!
Hugs,Beate

Paula Knall said...

So much work, you must have the patience of a saint! But the results are definitely worth it! xxx

Jen Nelson said...

fab colouring

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Zippy said...

Amazing card! Fantastic colouring and the image is adorable! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...