WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 January 2018

AYLI (DT) Anything Goes

It doesn't seem two seconds ago that AYLI was wishing you all a good Christmas, and whoosh, here we are with the first challenge of 2018

AS YOU LIKE IT challenge has an ANYTHING GOES theme for the next fortnight, so it
really is up to you, make what you want to show us your style!

I knew I needed a birthday card, and it gave me a great reason to use one of my new stamps too


Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
My Favorite Things Mini Cloud Stencil
Magazine freebie word die
Dovecraft design paper

Big furry bear hugs to all
xxx

9 comments:

Irene said...

James is so adorable and I LOVE your cloudy background!

xx Irene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your cutie cards, this is no exception, so cute and cuddly, Love it.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

I love this little bear and you've coloured him beautifully. A gorgeous card Squirrel
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cardvx

Curly said...

This is gorgeous hun, your colouring is amazing, brilliant shading, you’ve brought Henry to life
Have a fun filled weekend,
Love and hugs
Bridget

Lisa xx said...

This is sooo sweet....what a cute wee bear, and your clouds have a lovely fluffiness about them xx

Colinda said...

Sooooo cute!! Haven't got this digi yet but he's going on my wishlist now, hihihihi!
Beautiful background!
Have a beary nice day,
Colinda

Wishcraft said...

Such gorgeous colouring and I do love this bear... lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Annette said...

Awww I love him. He reminds me of James, but I think he's meant to be a different bear. Still gorgeous in his gold fur coat. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...