WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 December 2017

I Heart You (DTDF DT)

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope your Christmas has been
a good one, whatever you have been up to.

Despite being spoiled by Santa, I may, or may not, have made a little purchase or two from the
latest Stamping Bella release - and then wondered what to do with the stamp.

After a great deal of pondering, as Gru would say ...... Liiiiightbulllllb!


What else do you do with photos of mates - you pin them to your corkboard
along with all your little sticky notes of course!


See you in 2018

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Brilliant inspiration, love it

Unknown said...

What a fab design, the corkboard idea with the sticky notes is inspired !
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I was going to say Brilliant Inspiration, then saw it had already been said, BUT it's the only thing I can think to say, it IS Brilliant!
Happy New Year.
Faith
x

Ruth said...

Just love this! It’s an eternal problem, buying fabulous stamps and then trying to find inspiration for them. You’ve done a brilliant job. Wishing you a wonderful New Year! Xx

Annette said...

I have the same problem hun, I lose my mojo after having 'needed' the stamp! You've done a fab job though, definitely 'lightbulb'! :0) Perfect layout for these girlies. xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...