WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 6 April 2017

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Shape

Hello peeps, it's time for a new challenge from the lovely gang that are AS YOU LIKE IT

and this time, it is FAVOURITE SHAPE CARD BASE
(and it can be square) but please tell us why it is your favourite

My current favourite card shape is rectangle - it satisfies my CAS streak, but is infinitely adjustable to create different shapes and sizes, from long and skinny, to short and squat (I know that feeling!), and it can be used as portrait or landscape too so a very versatile shape

the outside
and the inside

For this one I have used
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Pink card for matting layers
Custom sized rectangle card base - 4.5" x 6.5"

and our sponsor for this time is


No excuses for not joining us for this one,
it's all about the base, 'bout the base, no troubles!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and beautiful card Squirrel both inside and out.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Juls said...

Gorgeous cards xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! full up and lovin it. Inside and out.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

OOh! Decorated inside and outside, how cool is that? This is very sweet. I highly endorse your rectangle shaped cards. I'm a fan of triangles, but not as a card base!

Annette said...

I adore your bear hun. He's fabulous and I'm also still singing the song (thanks for that!) xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...